This is my mock-up piece of the front cover of my magazine, I chose the genre; British Indie Rock music as my main topic for this magazine.edit- My final piece does not look exactly like this but I had the same idea for which model I would be using, the expression I would make her do. The British flag in the background as well, which, in the editing of my final front cover, I successfully positioned the centre of the British flag, so that it made the model look more 'in the middle' and standing out, on the front cover!
I altered the title in my final front cover to match what I was trying to put across, although being the same title name, I chose a slightly different font and layed out of the text differently. The banner that I used in my front cover was practically the same as the idea I had here on my mock up piece.

No comments:
Post a Comment